You know your posture could be better. You want to sit, stand taller, and be more comfortable, but you can’t figure out how. Take my Posture With Ease class.
The magic of “good” posture eluded me for decades. Turned out, I didn’t need any magic at all. I just needed George. – Ann D.
Does anything on this list sound familiar?
- Good posture goes away the moment you stop focusing on it.
- You dread fun activities if you’re going to have to stand or sit.
- After work, your body’s too tired for physical activities like cooking a nice dinner or exercising.
- You want the world to see you confident and powerful. The way you hold yourself gets in the way of that.
- Your posture gets worse when you’re challenged or emotionally down, which makes a tough situation worse. Your body is “dragging you down”.
- You force yourself to sit or stand up straight for a half hour, feeling more like a suit of armor than a human. But that hurts even more! Now you’re really frustrated!
Information isn’t enough. Neither is effort or being sick of pain and limitation. Posture breaks down into habits. Everybody needs help to break one habit and build another.
You need an outside eye. You need simple, manageable tools. You need to be more aware of your body. You need to know the steps to take – and in what order.
Posture With Ease classes are 75 minutes long, specific, fun, and easy. You’ll leave renewed and relaxed, two aspects of good posture.
“Nothing else has ever made me feel better—no doctor visit and nor years of past yoga classes. My experience is that George communicates directly with my body.” Christy G.
If you want to stand, sit and move with more comfort (and if you’re still reading, I’ll take a wild guess that you are), Posture With Ease is a simple pathway.
This class goes deeper than other movement classes because posture affects every aspect of your life, from emotional balance to job prospects to sex to organ function to comfort to mental efficiency. Good posture even extends your life. Your perceived sex appeal depends upon your posture. Posture even affects how you see others.
To Take This Class:
The once-a-week, 75-minute online class is divided into 6-week modules focusing on a particular approach to posture. Each class includes:
- Posture and breathing exercises
- Guided imagery
- Ways to sit, stand, and move better
Each 6-class series cost $165
For more information and to register, Click Here