Classroom and Convention Teacher
What do you want from a teacher or keynote speaker? Any of these things?
- Crystal-clear explanations
- Gems of LMT-relevant hands-on clinical experience from many bodywork traditions as well as chiropractic
- Spontaneity and responsivity to each student and the present moment
- No jargon, no tedious powerpoint
- Low-stress, low-maintenance scheduling and details
- Experience with movement and home care
- 25 years experience handling the musculoskeletal issues of our time
- Sensitivity to groups and individuals of all kinds
- Great sense of humor
Then you should consider hiring George Russell.
Dr. Russell’s most important work is teaching, and he has taught thousands and thousands of massage therapists. In his practice, not only does he address a vast range of conditions and goals, but he also dedicates himself to touch and movement professionals, offering mentorship and classes both online and in person.
Dr. Russell is a former professional dancer whose vast experience as a teacher includes movement coaching for ordinary people as well as professional actors, dancers, and athletes. He teaches anatomy and technique for touch and movement professionals such as LMTs, yoga, dance, and acting teachers.
He has taught and lectured at Wesleyan and New York Universities and at Kripalu Yoga Center – at that time, the world’s largest yoga school – among many other places. He has taught many times at the Swedish Institute in New York and for the American Massage Therapy Association at local, state, and national levels.
In 2011, Dr. Russell founded Getting Better Bodywork, an organization that supports movement and touch professionals and seeks to educate the public about the profound benefits of our work.
CLICK HERE (PDF) for a representative list of classes Dr. Russell teaches.
Fill out and submit the form below to hire Dr. Russell for your event!